This delicious dessert was chosen by our fans on Facebook as their favourite. We’ve gotten the recipe for you today, so go ahead and try it out. Let us know how it turned out and share your pictures with us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thebodyholiday
- 550g cream cheese
- 135g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50g sour cream or yogurt
- 180ml double cream (liquid)
- 200g sugar
- 40ml water
- 60ml liquid cream
• Slowly mix in the cream cheese with the sugar in a bowl.
• Add the eggs in slowly.
• Add the sour cream and double cream to the mixture.
• Pour the mixture into your rings or molds
• Make the butter scotch by boiling the sugar and water until it is golden brown in colour, then pouring in the liquid cream. Remove from the stove when the mixture is completely melted.
• Allow the butterscotch to cool completely, then pour a small amount over the cheesecake mix in the ring or mold.
• Bake for 30 minutes at 125°C.
• Remove, allow to cool and enjoy!